Steps, costs, profits
- Fourteen days are needed to prepare and deliver equipment, and to train personnel
- And just two weeks are required, after purchasing the device and the software, to start receiving patients and earning a profit
One-patient diagnostic testing takes 40-90 minutes
A one-patient scanning procedure, lasting 40 to 90 minutes, is sufficient for a medical professional to make the diagnosis, to consult the patient at length on the results obtained and to recommend therapy options. Overall, your office could manage up to six clients on a daily basis.
|Basic class||Business class|
|6 visitors x $80 (average price)||6 visitors x $200 (average price)|
|$480 x 21 working days||$1,200 x 21 working days|
|Less||Rental fee, equipment amortization, taxes etc (65%)|
|Less error (5%)|
|Net Profit In 1 Month||$3,024||$7,560|
- The Holding consists of scientific, experimental, educational and manufacturing enterprises.
- Company’s activities are standardized according to ISO 9001:2008 and 13485:2003, all equipment modifications are endowed with international and Russian certificates, which guarantees their full application safety and high quality.
- 100% of the devices sold have successfully passed bench tests
- ... read more